The Friends of St Anne’s (FoSA) are a group of committed parents who:
- organise fun events for the school and community (E.g. Family Film Night, Valentine’s Disco, Year 6 leaver’s party)
- raise money for school projects
- generally support the school (e.g. volunteer readers)
All are welcome to get involved and our main goal is to help build strong links between the students, families and local community at St Anne’s.
Taking an active role in FoSA is critical to your children’s success, so we’ve compiled a list of 10 reasons why helping us will greatly improve your child’s experience of school:
- You are vital to the success of the school, and money raised benefits all members of the St Anne’s community
- It’s TOTALLY flexible! Join us for meetings and/or events when you can
- You’ll feel more connected to what is happening in the school
- You’ll be part of a great network whose goal is to improve the school
- Make a difference to your children’s school experience
- We’re not just for mums! Dads, grandparents, aunts, etc. can all join
- Be a role model by demonstrating good teamwork and community spirit
- What FoSA does affects every parent (and pupil)
- It’s fun!
- Finally… help us continue to create lasting memories for our children
If you are interested in joining us, please either contact Miss Darninsuang or leave your contact details with a member of staff in the office.